Friday, May 16, 2014

HELLO

OH MY GOD.
It's been 2 years since my last post. I didn't know what hit me that made me to open my blog :')
But oh well. So yeah, a lot has happened. I'm currently studying in Uniprep now, it's a UNSW Foundation Studies located in Sequis Center, Sudirman, Central Jakarta. My main intention of writing this post is to write about what has been occupying most of my mind ever since May 15 2014.
KRIS, WU YI FAN, Galaxy, Fan Ge, Dui Zhang, Wu Fan, Daddy, Giant, etc.

On May 15, I heard the news that Kris filed up a lawsuit against SM. I was truly sad, in fact I am still sad. I don't know what to do. My main fandom is not Exostan, my main fandom is ELF. As an ELF, I occurred this loss before, when HanGeng decided to quit Super Junior. Maybe that is one of the reason why I am so down with Kris issues. I found out about this news since May 15 around 6 PM, Jakarta's time (GMT 7:00), I was about to study for my legal studies and economics but as soon as I heard the news my mind was just blown. I don't know what to do. The only thing that I did until 12 AM was only looking all over twitter and instagram regarding Kris. A lot of rumors had been raised, I don't even know which one is fact or only hoax. I don't know who to believe.. But I am very disappointed with SM Ent, I mean this is not the first time things like this happening? So something must be wrong with the way they work. I'm not going to rant about SM, Kim Young Min, SM staffs or whatever. I just want to write a message to Kris.

Dear Kris/ Wu Yi Fan,
The chance that you are reading this is very low. But I am still going to write this anyway. Kris, whatever you are going through please always remember that we are here for you, we might not be physically beside you but emotionally we are. Please believe that. I am so thankful for your post in instagram allowing me to know that at least you are alive. You said that you are fine, that's a lie right? We know that you're not fine, we know that you're hurt. We understand that you are also a human being that has limit and can breakdown at one point. Kris, when we asked for stars you gave us galaxy, that's why we are sending stars to guide you home. We understand that you might need some time, therefore just take this time as resting time, take care of your health, do not forget to eat and relax. We don't blame anything on you, we truly understand. We just want you to be happy, we just want to see your gummy smile again. Kris do you remember when in Namsan Tower you put the lock that said "exo together forever" and saying exo we are one. Yes Kris, we are one. Without you, there's no exo. What is exo planet without its galaxy? I know this might sound selfish but we need you? We are not forcing you to be back like now at this instant, but we do hope one day you will come back and saying exo we are one again, and say leaving exo isn't my style the same as when you said chicken isn't my style. :') Kris, wherever you are please know that every single of us is waiting for you and we want what's the best for you. We will support you no matter what.. There's been rumours spreading about your health, well we really hope it's not true.. but if it is true, please take care of yourself first, we want you to stay healthy okay? We care about you. We love you and we will always love you. We believe in  you, Kris. We believe in you, Wu Yi Fan. STAY STRONG BECAUSE WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER. WE LOVE YOU.
Sincerely,
-an international exostan-

No comments:

Post a Comment